Save money for home cost
Century Bank Consumer Loans
Century Bank offers a simple home loan application process and will be with you every step of the way, from submitting the application to the day of closing.
Home Loan Application Process – Please submit the following items
- Employer history/information for the last 24 months
- Pay stubs covering the last 30 days (60 days, if paid only monthly)
- Two years signed tax returns, including W-2s
- Previous two months’ bank statements
- Property address
- Available for new or used car, truck, SUV, camper, boat, or motorcycle.
- Competitive fixed rate options.
- Help determine the value of your trade-in or purchase with NADA book value or Kelly Blue Book (hyperlinks).
- Flexible terms
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Available for making home improvements, consolidating debt, purchasing automobiles, vacation expenses, medical expenses, business expenses, paying taxes.
- Ability to borrow up to 90% of the value of your home.
- Term: 10 year maturity with a required monthly payment of 1.0% of the loan balance.
- Interest rate is variable quarterly (minimum of 5.0% with a maximum of 21.0%).
- Minimum commitment of $5,000 is required with no initial advance required.
- Costs to open account, approximately $500-$1,000, with $15 annual fee.
Home Loan Refinance
- Option to lower interest rates, pay off mortgage sooner, consolidate debt, or use the equity in your home to fund other projects.
- Available for investment borrowings, bill consolidation, credit cards, medical expenses, vacation, or home improvements
- Certificate of Deposit loans